Wednesday 25 January 2017

29/1/2017----Benchmark

Benchmark

It has been a few days since the last post.Approximately 2 weeks after my GMAT.I have decided to try it again to hit a 720+.The plan is set.
2-3 hours /day is what I expect to put in daily for my dream score .I believe if I can improve from a mere 400 in my first attempt in a mock to the 600-640 range scores in the mocks and the official exam I got,I still feel another 100 points jump is possible,but not easy.I am an optimistic realist.
Slowly but steadily I have started again.Not from the scratch.But from where I stopped and by eliminating all the mistakes I made last time.
29/1/2017 IS GOING TO BE SPECIAL DAY FOR ME.
My first mock after a long time.I do not know how am I going to fare in it.
Bench mark day is arriving.I will give my best shot.

Autodidact GMAT.
29/1/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment